The telemedicine service offered by Entreprendre ici, in collaboration with TELUS Health, offers members high-quality healthcare and a virtual experience unmatched anywhere in Québec—all at a very affordable price!
Making the appointment and waiting
Travel to the appointment
Registration and waiting room
Launch the TELUS Health Virtual Care application
Request an online consultation
Initial medical conversation
Virtual waiting room (fast)
As a member, you can use the telemedicine service for questions related to health from anywhere in Canada whenever you need to.
Get new prescriptions and refills. Following the consultation by text or video, nurse-practitioners or physicians send the prescription required directly to your pharmacy.
For healthcare that cannot be provided virtually or requires the intervention of a specialist, clinicians can refer you to cardiologists, neurologists, urologists, and more.
Requests for lab tests (blood and urine samples) are sent by email to patients so they can go to a laboratory or imaging centre.
Excellent news: 80% to 85% of telemedicine medical consultations are resolved online, directly in the TELUS Health Virtual Care application, without in-person follow-up being necessary.
All our clinicians have training in mental health support services, including for anxiety and depression. See the section on mental health for more details on the full range of our services.
• Accessible to all entrepreneurs (issuing from diversity or not)
• Have a Québec enterprise number (NEQ) without regard to legal form (incorporated, non-profit, cooperative, self-employed worker, etc.)
• With the head office in Québec
1. Fill out the membership form below
2. Sending contracts and signature
3. Payment of the annual invoice
4. Sending the file to TELUS Health
5. Activation of service about one week later